Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Out with the Family

I meant to post this yesterday, but my internet connection wouldn't let me. By the by, anyone who has any dealings with Verizon Wireless, do NOT buy their hotspot for your internet, it's crap.

Well, on to why I haven't posted over the weekend! I when out with my parents and sister for a boat ride on T=the Flint River near Lake Blackshear. I reeked of sunscreen, or course, and by some miracle didn't get sunburned. So here I am looking spectacularly out of place:


That's my mother and father, and my mother's chihuahua wrapped up in the blanket. I didn't get any pictures of Sam; he's holding the camera.

That's my sister beside me.

There ensued all sorts of jokes about me being out in the sun and not bursting into flames.....gotta love the family. 

5 comments:

  1. I love boat rides! You made me jealous. I'm hoping to go on a boat ride Fourth of July weekend. I totally will have a relative there with their chihuahua wrapped up in a blanket, too, lol.

    love that you are rocking a skeleton tshirt at the outing! heh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! I have several of those skeleton shirts actually, all of them a little different but with the same ribcage theme.....I might be a tad obsessed with them

      Delete
  2. Perhaps the boat's canopy was your saving grace. Otherwise, you may well have burst into flames.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put on gallons of sunscreen as well. My Mom and I had a healthy banter going between her joking that she could see me steaming when the sun touched my arm, and me putting on an insane voice and shouting "the sun is evil!" complete with a hissy vampire noise. lol, my parents have fun picking on me.

      Delete