Thursday, June 28, 2012

Skirt for Sale

A couple of weeks ago I posted about a new skirt I bought from ebay. Well, I just got it in yesterday and it don't fit; since I would have to pay the return shipping and the seller is only willing to give me a part of what I paid for it in return, I've decided to sell it myself.

Would any of you lovely darlings like this skirt?





The original post can be found here.

The seller labeled the piece as fitting a U.S. size 8 - 14. I am somewhere between a 6 and 8 and the skirt was too small, so maybe a 2 - 4 would be a better fit. It has an elastic waist, and is somewhat sheer, but a pair of tights or bloomers would easily fix this. It is very lightweight and would be perfect for wear in hot weather.

If you are possessed of a small waist, or know someone who is, and are interested in the skirt, please shoot me an email (which is linked in my blogger profile) so we can discuss payment and shipping.

Please note that my size estimation is in U.S. sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment