Saturday, July 14, 2012

Friday the 13th Outfit Post

Yes yes I know it is Saturday the 14th, but my internet would not work properly when I got home from work last night. Have I mentioned that I hate Verizon's internet? Friends don't let friends get their fiendish hotspot.

Anyway, this is what I wore.



Dress: etsy, you guys have seen it before
Cross bone tights: should have gotten a close up of those, I got these at a Halloween clearance sale.

Actually, here is an ebay picture of what they look like:


I paired the outfit with this necklace, bought at Spencer's.



Unfortunately, I had to work last night, so tell me what you guys did for your Friday the 13th so I can live vicariously through you. 





5 comments:

  1. Very nice! I wouldn't have noticed the cross bones if you hadn't posted the ebay pic. Me, I'm going to dress in celebration of this afternoon's cloud cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I realized you couldn't see the tights after I uploaded it. So I improvised.

      Delete
  2. It all looks so comfy.

    ReplyDelete